- On our website or reservations.
- When you make a reservation - without completing payment.
- Contact forms.
- Tools, sharing with google and facebook pages and other social networks.
Please read the policy carefully to understand our practices and data processing.
Depending on the use and purpose of and interaction with our website, reservation, form, etc., we may collect the following data.
Your email address must be provided if you wish to make a reservation or communicate with us through the contact forms.
- Data related to your identity, such as your name and email address, addresses and may be required on detail collection forms.
- Browsing-related data: data relating to how you use the websites, including: IP, address, browser used, duration of browsing, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed.
- Data about your visits to our website, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources used by you when accessing our websites.
- Order data: your postal address is required to prepare invoices. Your bank or PayPal details must be provided to pay for your order.
- Social media usage data when you use these features.
- Detailed information on our travel form so that we can best design your trip.
The data collected and how it is collected depends on your use of the websites.
Our website directly collects the data you enter in the contact and booking form available on the website, and/or communicated when you contact us by phone.
Our website also collects your data indirectly through cookies and trackers.
Your data is collected by our website for the following purposes:
If you are a customer or visitor, we collect your Data for:
- Allowing you to use interactive functions on our website, to buy and book on our website.
- To ensure the security and traceability of the booking of our packages.
Your data is processed by our website and our employees in charge:
- Administering the websites.
- Managing technical support to answer our users questions
- Management of invoicing and payment of taxpayers fees.
Our website will be responsible for how your data is stored and used by Contributor(s).
To facilitate the user experience, our website offers the following payment methods for shopping on the website:
- Online credit card payment.
- PayPal payment in the currencies available in the add-ons on our website.
- Payment by bank transfer if currently active on our website.
Payments are handled by our partner PayPal.
Our website does not have access to your credentials and credit card number.
- Our website only stores your data for the period necessary for the purposes explained.
- This storage period varies according to the Data in question, as it may be affected by the nature and purpose of the collection. Similarly, certain legal obligations stipulate a storage period.
- When you contact us through the Help Center contact forms, when you communicate with us by phone or by chat, your data will be stored for up to five (5) years from the date of the last contact.
- As for your billing, information will be stored for five (5) years from the day of purchase.
- Finally, data collected via cookies/tracers will be stored for up to six (6) months for cookies to measure the audience of our website and up to thirteen (13) months for others.
- Beyond the above mentioned durations, your data will be anonymized to be stored for statistical purposes.
Your data is stored on secure servers protected by firewalls and anti-virus software.
We have implemented techniques and organisational measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your data against accidental loss and any unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
Given the inherent characteristics of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the optimum security of information exchanged on the network.
We strive to protect your Data but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information sent to our website. You agree that you provide your data at your own risk.
We cannot be responsible for any failure to comply with the privacy and security measures implemented on our websites.
You can choose how the data you provide is used:
- You can browse the websites without providing data.
- This means that you will not be able to use certain features of our website and in particular, to make purchases.
- You can decide not to receive our newsletter and personalised offers any more.
You can request the deletion of your data by contacting us through the "contact" section.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations regarding data protection, namely the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and the Spanish Data Protection Act and its amendments, you have the right to access and correct your Data.
You also have the right to stipulate directives regarding the destination of your data
Where the processing of your data has occurred on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the GDPR, when you exercise these rights, our website, as controller, reserves the right to require proof of your identity. Please note that the data required to prove your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to: email@example.com
Booking on the site will presume your consent to process the data in the terms indicated.
In the event that you provide personal data of third parties, you guarantee that you have the necessary authorisations for their processing. Likewise, you are obliged to inform said third parties of the terms and conditions of the processing of your data.
The website of Nuevos Caminos Travel is hosted by ........
Nuevos Caminos Travel E.I.R.L.
Jr. Los Ángeles 855
Chachapoyas – Amazonas – Perú
+51 950 321 577
Carla Peralta Alcántara – Gerente