STEP 1: INTENTION AND CONNECTION
Your story begins! With a guided meditation by immersing yourself completely in the songs of the birds of our Amazon Region. We will continue with our visit to the Milpuj private conservation area and the Casa de Doña Lola.
Through an audio guide, which we have designed especially for this trip, you will be able to enjoy your lunch and dinner in a mindful way. You will also be able to practice the Body Scanning at home with the purpose of relaxing and appreciating and grateful to your body.
STEP 2: CHANGE AND COURAGE
We will start the day with the Pago a la Pachamama, we will have time to pay attention to our body and emotions. Reading, will be a comforting moment. In the evening we will make a reflection of all that we have experienced and we will close our journey with a meditation that will invite us to reflect on what we have experienced during these two days.
2 hours 30 mn. per day
Perfect to enjoy with your partner or friends
Small group - 15 people.
- Europe: Thursday 28th and Friday 29th January.
- Latin America: Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 January.
- Virtual experiences and individual activities at home.
- Material for each experience (audio guide for mindful eating and body exploration, guide document with tips to continue practicing alife in full consciousness)
- Adoption of a native tree to be planted in the conservation area of Milpuj-La Heredad.
- 5 % discount on our WALK INTO YOUR FULNESS: A soul adventure in the cloud forest of Peru - 5D/4N This discount is valid for July -August 2021 or July - August 2022. Subject to availability. The discount is non-transferable and will be effective only with the presentation of the payment receipt of the virtual trip.
Services not included:
- Conscious eating.
- Everything not specified in the itinerary.
¿What do you need to have a good experience?
- Choose a comfortable and quiet space in your house, if you can put a plant next to you, soft light, a candle and incense.
- Connect from your computer.
- Use headphones.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Have a paper and pen at hand because you will need it at some point during the experience.
- Be open to new experiences.